ColorPlus PDF Printer Drivers Version number:
- New! Upload to Database
- Standard PDF File Format Specific Features
- Compact PDF file format
- PDF linearization for Fast Web Viewing
- PDF/A for the digital preservation
- Supported file formats PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, HTML, Fax..
- TIFF and Fax specific features
- Merge/Combine Multiple Documents into one Single File
- Sharable printer driver
- Email documents as attachment
- Upload to FTP site with SSL
- Cover Page Filler
- Upload to Web with HTTP and HTTPS
- Annotation, Header and Footer on printed documents
- OCR - Optical Character Recognition
- Redirect printing to additional printers
- Barcode Printing - Add Barcode to the printed documents
- SharePoint® support
- Add Image or Text based Watermark or Stamp
- Print specific pages or page ranges
- API for Developers
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2003
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon + ThinApp, VMware VCenter, Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI
ColorPlus Printer Driver
Black Ice ColorPlus Printer Driver is the complete solution for businesses and developers needing a fast and reliable document conversion tool. ColorPlus Printer Driver gives users and developers flexible options to convert, save, email, print, archive or merge documents. ColorPlus Printer Driver converts documents to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, HTML, PNG and many more formats from any Windows application capable of printing. ColorPlus Printer Driver is the fastest high-volume conversion utility on the market, while still keeping an easy-to-use human interface for simple file conversion.
Black Ice ColorPlus Printer Driver, combined with the Resource Tool Kit – Application Programming Interface (API), offers developers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) the capability to integrate, customize, or build advanced document management systems. The Resource Tool Kit – API is a collection of utilities and sample source codes for sophisticated developers to build state-of-the-art business solutions.
Windows 10, 8.1 and
Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2
ColorPlus Printer Driver Key Features
The Black Ice Printer Driver key features are listed below:
Supported Operating Systems
The ColorPlus Printer Driver API
Black Ice ColorPlus Printer Driver API/Resource Toolkit (RTK) enables developers to control every aspect of document creation. The API-RTK includes over 400+ functions and methods for C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and Delphi developers to control the document conversion process.
- OEM for Developers
- Windows/Citrix Server
- Subscription / Maintenance
- Version Upgrade
Black Ice ColorPlus Printer Drivers are licensed in several ways depending upon your needs.
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
ColorPlus Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP License Pricing
If you are using the ColorPlus Printer Driver on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP you will want to look at the ColorPlus pricing. Pricing starts at $59.99 and a license is good for a single PC install. Multiple licenses packs are available when purchasing for business use.
ColorPlus Windows Server including Terminal Servers/Citrix License Pricing
If you are installing this software on a Terminal or Citrix Server you will need to use the ColorPlus Terminal Server price list. ColorPlus Terminal Server is licensed per server (unlimited users per server). If you own a server farm, then you will need to purchase a license for each server or virtual server. Multiple server discounts available. For more information contact a Black Ice Sales Representative.
ColorPlus runtime-free OEM license for developers
If you are a developer and would like to integrate Black Ice ColorPlus Printer Drivers into your application for resell or commercial distribution, you would need the OEM versions of the printer driver, which includes installation samples and printer driver files designed for runtime-free licensing.Maintenance is mandatory for the first year.
Printer Driver Subscription/Maintenance
The Subscription / Maintenance price is a mandatory subscription for the 1st year. The Subscription / Maintenance is a renewable(annual) subscription which entitles you to all upgrades FREE throughout the year, transferable licenses, as well as priority email technical support. At the end of the year you only need to pay the maintenance price again to continue the subscription, and you will never need to pay for an upgrade!
ColorPlus Terminal Server Version Upgrade Pricing
ColorPlus Additional Server Pricing
ColorPlus Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Version Upgrade Pricing
ColorPlus Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Add-on Pricing